Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tip Tappin Away....

On minimal coaxing from my friend Kathy, I am here tip tappin away. Now, you may think that my blogging name is from tip tappin on the keyboard but actually I spent my formative years wearing tap shoes, which I loved. I still own a pair and threaten to wear them when the mood strikes. I've determined that the world would be a much nicer place if we all wore tap shoes. "Clickety clickety clickety click."

Who could be angry with shoes that sound so cool??

Since I still have my shoes (No, I'm not squeezing into my childhood tap shoes like an ugly step sister. I danced as an adult too!) I've threatened to sit at a local soda shop/drugstore and wear them on the off-chance ("way off" as they don't have soda shop/drugstores anymore) that I would be discovered and tap my way into hollywood. Why, I've done the routines over and over to perfection. I would dazzle "them" for sure and they would scream for more! At least in my mind I've done all that. Sometimes I'm simply worn out for the rehearsals I've had!

Okay, so I'm a wee bit hooked here....since I love to write and live in my own never, never happen land, I think I'll be blogging a bit more!

See ya!

Laura

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Awesome. I knew you'd like it. Can't wait to read more...