Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ahem....please indulge me.....

It takes over......you have no control whatsoever. The world revolves around a 7lb living beanie baby and we all bow. It just keeps happening!

Kenzie Rose, the prettiest granddaughter ever born, changed my life forever on December 23rd, 2006. She entered the world on the day of our "family" Christmas party and brought the most Joy we've had in a long time. I'm smitten beyond normal. It's a very familiar smitting I must say since I was smitten 28 years ago with her father. I think smitten is just as intense as any other addiction except its fairly harmless. Annoying to others maybe, but harmless in the long run.

Now, as I've been all my life, I'm not a techno gadget girl. I'm still not sure what the huge draw to an IPOD is and I'm beginning to sound like my dad when I ask someone to show me how to use the remote. Arggggghhhhh!! So it goes with cameras too. I have never taken a lot of pictures and have mostly used throwaway cameras. But now things simply must change. I want a digital camera and ask everyone I see using one all about the pros and cons of their camera. Otherwise, I will forever be forcing everyone to look at my cell phone photos of "baby girl" as I call her often.

That action brings up a memory of hauling around a small hand held viewer and loads of slides...of a certain little boy. Marie Barone has nothing on me!!

Here she is....



Gotta love her!

1 comment:

Pete T said...

You really are a writer and a very good one. Isn't it funny how we can remember being four and visiting certain neighbors that always gave us candy whenever we visited? But we can't remember where we left our car keys.

Pete